Switzerland - Europe
Your advantages at a glance:
- Easy journey by public transport to the Oberalp Pass
- two pleasure tours in the snow-sure Val Maighels
- Overnight in the Camona da Maighels, a typical and very well run hut of the Swiss Alpine Club SAC
- in Grisons we are at home and we like to show you the most beautiful peaks and slopes
Certified Mountain Guide IFMGA and Snow Sports Instructor with Federal Certificate of higher vocational Education und Training
|CHF 395.-||(per person / 4 - 6 Participants)|
Included are the guidance by patented guides, the guide fees and, if needed, the rental equipment such as avalanche transceiver, shovel and probe.
Not included are the accommodation and half board in the cottage and the drinks as well as the transport costs and the snacks.
Enjoy the ski touring, master the skiing in every type of snow, physics for about 3 to 4 hours of ascent.
Two day ski tours in the heart of Switzerland, in the Maighels, with Pazolastock, Badus, Piz Cavradi, Rossbodenstock u.a. The Val Maighels is paradise on earth for us ski tourers! Due to its location at over 2000 meters above sea level snow is guaranteed! The tours are all not too long and offer fantastic downhill possibilities in all expositions and steepnesses. And with a bit of luck, we drive off more than we climb :-)!
1. day: Meeting point at 08.46 am at the Matterhorn Gotthardbahn stop on the Oberalp Pass (the journey by train is mandatory, the pass is closed in the winter for private transport). Material control, information about the planned tour and control of safety equipment. Then we start our tour. Possible destinations are Pazolastock, 2739 m, Badus, 2928 m, Piz Cavradi, 2614 m, or Rossbodenstock, 2836 m u.a. In any case, we will experience a great tour together! After the tour climb to the Camona da Maighels, 2310 m. Dinner together and tour preparation for the next day. Total walking time between 3 to 4 hours.
2. day: After breakfast we start another tour to one of the countless peaks in the area. The ascent will require a few drops of sweat from us, but the view from the summit to the Bernese, Central Swiss and Grisons Alps pays off for all the hardships. After the summit rest we enjoy the great and unforgettable descent either to Tschamut or Andermatt and conclude our weekend tour with a cool drink on a sunny restaurant terrace. After the end of the course in the afternoon individual journey home from Andermatt or Tschamut. Total walking time approx. 3 to 4 hours.